On 02/02/2011 03:13 PM, Gabriel Kniffin wrote:
The images are all .eps files.

There are no strings in the log file that match the name of my .bib file (Kniffin_2011.bib) which is in the same directory (in the E: drive) as my LyX file, but there is some text at the bottom that points to a .bbl the C: drive that matches the name of my .bib file:
"[21]

(C:\Users\kniffing\AppData\Local\Temp\lyx_tmpdir.Hp3296\lyx_tmpbuf0\Kniffin_201

1.bbl) [22]"

This is in LyX's temporary directory. You might want to check and see if this file actually exists. (The directory changes each time, so start over....)

Richard