Hi,

I'm at the end of my rope with adobe acrobat. I'm using adobe acrobat reader
10. I can successfully generate a pdf but I cannot update the pdf after I
make changes to my .lyx document.  How do I fix this? (I'm using windows).
I read some speculation that this could be a bug in adobe but that
Lyx 2.0 solved the problem.  But I just installed Lyx 2.0 and the
problem persists.  I read http://wiki.lyx.org/FAQ/PDF (near bottom) but
still cannot solve my problem. I've now abandoned adobe all together and
am using Sumatra (as advised in the wiki entry.)

Could I fix this problem with acrobat?

Or did I make the right choice by dumping it?

If that was the right choice, what is the best pdf viewer to use with Lyx?
Any guidance will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hafney