Hi Yihui,

Thanks for your help. I just checked the converter part, surprisingly there
is 0 converter from Sweave to LaTeX ! I never thought about this as I think
if Sweave is a module, such converters should be automatically loaded.

Can you show me the how-to on putting those 4 converters into Lyx? Thank you
very much.

Ziliang

--
Life goes on....