On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 5:18 AM, Yihui Xie <x...@yihui.name> wrote:
> So that is the problem. The 'View' button was disabled because the
> converter associated with the Sweave module does not exist.
>
> I am not sure about the reason why these converters are not there.

Possibly an old profile folder that didn't get updated correctly,
or/and LyX Reconfigure that failed at this step. Since the Rtools
installation helps LyX to communicate with R, I would suggest that you
try reinstalling Rtools as much as possible by using default
installation settings (especially I wouldn't tinker with '3) Select
current value of PATH'). Additionally, try moving your old profile dir
to somewhere else and then completely uninstall and reinstall LyX.
Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?
http://www.alienetworks.com/srtest.cfm