Hi,

Sorry, that's my fault. It's LyX-2.0.0-3-Installer.exe
Please take a look at the file http://imghost.ucoz.org/upload2/Lab1.rar
Right now I cannot upload the inserted images because the wifi signal is
very weak.

I suspect the problem is related to the inserted figures because when I open
the lyx file with notepad++ and delete most of the sections containing
figures, I can open it without error.

Best regards,
VNK