I do not trust patient related data or important data onto a server
I do not have control over.

My MacMinis at the practice and at home each have Time Machine
running and talk to each other with Unison.

My MacBookAir talks to the one at home with Unison, anytime I open
or close it, and before and after I travel with it I run Time
Machine on the little HD I take with.

el

On 9/17/11 10:00 PM, Liviu Andronic wrote:
[...]
> For automatic (and very frequent) backups I use SpiderOak, although
> many people are happy with Dropbox. The diff is automatically backed
> up upon save and uploaded on the server.
> Liviu
[...]