Jürgen Spitzmüller writes:

> Enrico Forestieri wrote:
>
> > Seemingly, LyX is not running biber. Remember that you also have to
> > specify biber (see http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex#using-biber) as the
> > bibtex processor when using backend=biber. However, I just verified that
> > even when doing that, biber is still not run by LyX.
>
> Can we have more information? Biber runs fine here via LyX.

biblatex version: 1.6
biber version: 0.9.2

There's no mention of the bcf file in the latex log, however the .bcf
file is produced and the latex log contains the following hints:

Package biblatex Info: ... file 'docname.bbl' not found.
Package biblatex Warning: Please (re)run Biber on the file:
(biblatex)                docname
(biblatex)                and rerun LaTeX afterwards.

Adding \typeout{File: \jobname.bcf} to the preamble works and biber is run.

--
Enrico