On 12/09/2011 09:02 AM, Csikos Bela wrote:
Hello:

I have Lyx 2.0.2 compiled from source package in  openSUSE 11.2.
The program works well, however I have a problem with the
"Customizable list (enumitem)" module. The tooltip for this module
says: "Controls the layout of enumerate, itemize, description, and
list/labeling." The Lyx User's Guide in section 3.3.7 says that the
list properties can be changed/modified by inserting keywords using
the menu Insert>Short title option. On my system this works with
the enumerate, itemize, and description list types. When the labeling
or enumerate-resume list types are selected the Insert>Short title
menu option is greyed out and I can not insert anything.

My question is why the Insert>Short title option is greyed out.
Should not it work with the labeling and enumerate-resume list types
as well? How could I make it work?
Labeling is LyX's own special thing, and is not handled by enumitem. For the "resume" case, this just picks up where your previous enumeration left off, and inherits the settings of that list. So it is not supposed to be modifiable then.

Richard