I would like to see the problem on other computers. In my case (I hope that
you have received the video I have sent), I would rather prefer the
developers to work on more fundamental issues, I am happy with what I have
(I can only state on my case before seing the videos of others) ;-)

Murat

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu

Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV