On 04/16/2012 09:41 AM, stefano franchi wrote:
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Yamandu Ploskonka<yamap...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hi!

I've been into Lyx for several weeks.

Nowadays trying to comply with these specs:

"It is desirable to include an indentation at the beginning of each new
paragraph, and for paragraphs to be numbered (i.e., [0001], [0002], [0003],
etc.)."

Despite already 2 days searching everywhere, the best I came up with was an
ugly kludge. There /must/ be a better way

\renewcommand\thesubsubsection{{[000}\arabic{subsubsection}{]}}

this, used with a local article.layout where I make

DefaultStyle Subsubsection

Style Subsubsection

Margin Dynamic
LatexType Command
LatexName subsubsection
Font

Family Roman
Series Medium
Size Normal

EndFont
TocLevel 1

End

then eventually ERT with
\renewcommand\theparagraph{{[010}\arabic{paragraph}{]}

It works, *except* for the PDF output of my "subsubsections" being in bold

I have absolutely not been able to fix that, except manually, and then the
numbering stays in bold...

can you help, please?

Thank you!

Yama

Yama,

what is the numbering pattern you're trying to achieve?

1. Continuous numbering throughout the document, regardless of other
divisions (sections, subsections, etc.]

2. Restarting  from each division?

3. A composite subsection/paragraph numbering?

S.

Thank you, Stephano, good question

The required format has no sections - the only organizing level is the paragraph, thus the numbering should go from [0001] to [0n] as the last paragraph in the document. It might be nice to be able to have a few non-numbered paragraphs, but that hack would be very easy, if the numbering elsewhere were achieved.