Hi, Lyx-Users,

is there a possibility to stop Lyx when it is compiling. Today I had
several times the problem that I wanted to make a picture with tikz and
made some mistake in the Lyx-Code (forgot the semicolon in the end of a
command). Unfortunately Lyx doesn't return a message that there is a
mistake and is compiling forever. I can not even stop the program after
that.

 As I remember Kile was also not able to stop the compiling of such a
"program", but there is a button to stop the compiling.

Can I stop Lyx when it is compiling? I didn't find anything inside the
tutorials about that theme. And google seems not to find anything, too.

Thanks!

Mike