On 05/09/2012 02:29 AM, Nico Williams wrote:
[Actually, I'm noticing one problem with LyXHTML: it doesn't preserve
vertical spacing in any way, not even as horizontal spacing!  I'm
talking about Insert->Formatting->Vertical Space.  I suspect that
there are other such things that aren't preserved.  For now I'll live.
  Vertical space is useful for multi-paragraph list items, which are
very common in RFCs and Internet-Drafts.  If need be I suspect I can
write a patch and submit it.]
Found a solution to that: a nest list with no bulleting/numbering is
rendered as a single<li>  with<div>s for the nested list elements,
which works out perfectly.  No doubt the vspace loss will come up
elsewhere, but for now it's fine.

I basically didn't know what to do with the vspace stuff, the issue being that HTML in a way just doesn't have that kind of concept. But if you have an idea,
please let me know, and I'll be happy to put it in.

Richard