Hi,

I have this strange problem. A document which was previously working
cannot be compiled anymore because latex complains about "unbalanced
brackets or parentheses in a foot- or endnote". If I manually convert
to .tex and look at the resulting file, I find passages like this:

texttexttext.%
\footnote{Texinfootnote.%
}

First, I dont understand why lyx is putting the percentage signs there,
they are regular footnotes, not comments. Also, I thought they
are supposed to xcomment out the rest of the line, not what is enclosed
between two of them. However, they leave one bracket out, so I think
this is what produces my error.

My texlive packages are all uptodate (however recently updated), and I
also ran Tools->Reconfigure.

This problem exists for me in the stable version and the one from git.

Any help?

Best regards,
Christian