On 11/27/2012 03:01 PM, Allen Wilkinson wrote:
My problem is that if I want to show tracked changes in PDF view or output I get these errors:
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Package xcolor Error: Undefined color `LYXDELETED'.
Package xcolor Error: Undefined color `LYXADDED'.
after a modest finite extent of the document is processed.

If I delete changed and unchanged text from the document such that the document is small enough, then PDF output with tracked changes works.

This is true whether I use Lyx PDF viewing, or run OS' pdflatex compiler on exported .tex file.

If I disable 'show changes in output', then PDF output occurs without errors.

Can anyone help me resolve this problem?

Odd that the "undefined color" is in all caps. Is LyX exporting this wrong?

I think we can only answer this with a test file that causes the problem.

rh