Richard,

That helped, thanks.

I went back and tested my troubled file. I commented out the nagauth \runningheads line (as a tracked change) and all changes were displayed in the PDF.

Must be \runningheads definition tramples on something that track changes needs.

If you care to debug this for proper nagauth styles, I'll send you the nagauth.cls file. I'm not sure I know latex well enough to do it myself.

In any case I can manage with this work around.

Best, Allen
----
Address:

Allen Wilkinson                       (cell)  (216) 548-2349
1286 Yellowstone Road
Cleveland Heights, OH 44121  USA      (INTERNET) aw(at)chaff(dot)biz
+++++++