On 12/27/2012 04:07 PM, Regina Anger wrote:
> Does this mean I manually have to update my latex installation? Is
> there any way you can recommend, without re-compiling my whole
> software-stack?
> The whole situation is a bit sad, as I am sitting behind a ~100kBit/s
> GPRS line :/
>
> Thx, Reggi

For Fedora 17, there is the texlive-2012 repository that has all the
available packages:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/TeXLive (search for the
instructions regarding Fedora 17)

If you follow the instructions there you can update the packages to
newer versions.

This repository was put in place by Fedora texlive maintainer and the
repository is a backport.

For Fedora 18 (to be released in January) and newer the packages there
are the default.

--
José Matos