On 12/27/2012 05:23 PM, Regina Anger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Updating memoir helped, it works now like a charme. Thanks a lot!
> I wonder however, how can Fedora distribute packages *that* old.
>
> Thx, Regi

There are two reasons:
    * due to the license of texlive packages (the license was incorrect
or non-free for some)
    This process was finished around January of this year, when upstream
texlive finished the auditing of all packages

    * time to integrate the changes necessary to Fedora packages, since
Fedora 17 was coming soon it was impossible to integrate those changes
on time, that is why the changes slipped to Fedora 18.

--
José Matos