Thank you so much Stefano, mine is working

I installed texlive-lang-arabic
reconfigured lyx
then
1. Start LyX, then in Tools --> Preferences go to Language Settings and
select Language. Change *Command start* to *\selectlanguage{arabic}*, and
change *Language package* to Custom, and enter*
\usepackage[farsi,arabic]{babel}* in the provided textfield.

2. Still in Tools --> Preferences, go to Output and select LaTeX, then
change *Use LaTeX font encoding* to *LAE,LFE* in the provided textfield.

3. Still in Tools --> Preferences, go to Editing and under Keyboard/Mouse
check the *Use keyboard map* option and for *First* select farsi from the
*.kmap files that are shown when hitting the Browse button.

4. Hit the Save button in the Preferences window then restart LyX.

5. Once you've re-opened LyX, open a new document then go to Document -->
Settings, and under *Document Class* select *article (Arabic)* from the
list..

6. Still in Document --> Settings, go to Language and select *Arabic (Arab
TeX)* as the *Language*, then change *Encoding* to Other and select *Unicode
(utf8)* as the encoding, then select *None* for the*Language package*
 option.

7. Hit the Apply button then close the Document Settings window

8. Now enter text in your document (which should be going from right to
left now), save the file as a LyX file, then select File --> Export --> PDF
(pdflatex). You should get a PDF with Arabic in it.

and now its working.

Thank you so much.