On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Mordechai Butrashvily
<moti....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good news.
> Apparently the map file was not configured properly.
> All fonts are ok, and after running updmap-sys --enable in the correct
> folder, solved all issues.
> It's time to get more familiar with Lyx and Latex internals.

Great! I'm glad you figured it out. Uncompilable documents are not fun.

> Scott, do you still think it's worth to add to wiki?
> If so, I'll be glad to contribute some.

Good question. You're the best-placed to know whether this is likely a
corner case or if it could be useful to someone so it's your call.
This is the kind of thing that I think would be nice to put in the TeX
Live subsection of a general "LyX with other languages". I, for
example, didn't know about the updmap-sys command and am glad that I
now do. I don't know think such a wiki page exists yet though. The
wiki language pages are unfortunately all over the place.

Thanks,

Scott