I'm checking with Fedora guys to see who's responsible for the package as
it seems like a bad configuration error.
If that's the case we can avoid further posting, but maybe add it in
general for the knowledge base (in case someone would encounter the error
in the future).

Thanks & Nice weekend,
Moti.