Hello,

I'm trying to setting up a layout file for the hmcpset class, but I'm
having a problem. I want to load (from the layout file) the theorems-ams
module <DefaultModule theorems-ams>. However, this module generates me a
conflict with a command of the hmcpset class. It is the <problem>
style/command. Therefore, if I load the theorems-ams module I get the
following error "LaTeX Error: Command \problem already defined". As far as
I understand, part of the issue is that the module is defining the
following in the preamble:

\newtheorem{problem}[thm]{\protect\problemname}

My question is: Is it possible to "turn-off" the previuos line from my
layout file without modifying the module (in fact, the theorems.inc file)?
I prefer not to modify any other file but my layout file.

Bests,
CB