On 09/12/2013 09:16 AM, Itai Shaked wrote:
I haven't changed anything in fancy headers.

It happens with "plain", "fancy" and "headings" page styles (though with "headings" it is the page number on the top of the page that is changed, i.e. - not within the environment itself).

How do I redefine the way page numbers are printed?

Use the fancy header package. There's info about how to do it in the LyX docs, or you can find the fancy header manual online. Something like:
    \fancyfoot[C]{\normalfont{\thepage}}
should come close to what you want.

If you didn't want to use that, in principle, you could redefine the page style, or define your own page style. Which document class?

Richard