Hello,
I'm having a problem, which I'm not sure is due to LyX, but I would
appreciate it if any one here could help me.

When writing a document in LyX and using XeTeX and polyglossia I have
noticed some of the page numbers were in different font than others. Upon
further investigation I have found out that whenever an environment (e.g.
Theorem, Lemma, etc.) spans a page break, the page number within would use
the font used in that environment (so - the specific number would be
italic, like a text of a Theorem environment).

This only happens when using non-English language.

Would this be a bug in LyX or polyglossia?
How would you go further investigating or repairing it?

Thanks,
Itai.