deb-src http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free

deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ wheezy-updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ wheezy-updates main contrib non-free

deb http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main contrib non-free

deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian sid main non-free contrib

in your /etc/apt/sources.list.

This was generated by http://debgen.simplylinux.ch/ , a pretty cool site which will generate you a /etc/apt/sources.list .

Are you aware about the Debian release policy?

Your are mixing two versions of Debian, stable (i.e. Wheezy) and unstable (i.e. Sid).
The Packages in Wheezy won't get any updates except security fixes, while Sid contains packages which are developed continously - this means, more bugs, but also newer version numbers.

I don't know how to do this in synaptic, but you need to specify the version APT should get a given package from. Else it will use the default which is wheezy(stable) in your case.

So try the following commands:

sudo synaptic update
sudo synaptic -t unstable install lyx

Hope this helped.

Greetings!
Ph.

P.S.: Is there a reason why you use stable? I've found Debian testing (Jessie) stable enough for everything I want to do. (I've never run into a bug). Then you won't have the issue of outdated packages.