[Sorry for the re-post--the first one seems to have evaporated into the ether.]

On Dec 2, 2013, at 11:22 PM, Murat Yildizoglu <murat.yildizo...@u-bordeaux4.fr>
wrote:

> [...]

I use MacPorts (like the ports of BSD) which tells me that I have ImageMagick
@6.8.0-2_0+q16 and ghostscript @9.06_1 installed and active. (The version
designations are a little weird here because that's the way that MacPorts
reports them.) Is there a path problem with LyX that is causing these not to be
seen?

> Your final PDF document should nevertheless compile and contain these
> graphics if they are correct PDF files.

The final document does indeed contain the PDF file.

Jerry