---------- Message transféré ----------
De : *Murat Yildizoglu*
Date : mardi 3 décembre 2013
Objet : Can't insert PDF image into LyX
À : Jerry <lancebo...@qwest.net>

Lyx needs to convert the graphic to a bitmap format to show it on the
screen. It seems that your installation is missing InageMagick or
Ghostscript that are generally used by lyx. Your final PDF document should
nevertheless compile and contain these graphics if they are correct PDF
files.

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu

Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV