Yes Vincent, ^+space is what I use, but since I do not need space for many
letters, I have a tendency to get lazy and drop the space and get caught by
the i, a, e of course ;-)
In a math inset, do we really need ^interpreted as a accent, since it's
mainly used as the subscript operator in LaTeX?

Best regards,

Murat

--

*Prof. Murat Yildizoglu*

Note: Please use the following address as such

UNIVERSITE DE BORDEAUX
GREThA (UMR CNRS 5113)
MURAT YILDIZOGLU
16 AVENUE LEON DUGUIT