Richard Heck <rgheck <at> lyx.org> writes:
>     If you DO want to indent the next paragraph, then put a
>     "--Separator--" enviroment after your list.

I advice against doing that. The "--Separator--" environment should only
be used to separate *same* environments and not different ones. The fact
that this layout generates a blank line in the output is a by-product
that was not thoughtfully considered at the time, IMHO.
It is better to explicitly introduce a blank line in ERT.
Hit the "TeX" button, press return and then close the inset.
Now you have a blank line without relying on the ugly "--Separator--".
Hopefully, this will be possible without using ERT for the next major
release.

--
Enrico