Make sure though that if you chose ImageMagic that you are getting results
that you can live with. In many of my attempts to use it resulted in
horrible outputs. I use something called Poppler

http://superuser.com/questions/185880/how-to-convert-a-pdf-document-to-png

BTW. If you search for "convert pdf to png" you can find dozens of answers.

~Ben