Currently the PCBs I have in hand are built per the Rasp Pi B+ / 2 "Pi Hat"
specification.  This means they fit only Pi+ or Pi B 2 (40-pin connector
and physical dimensions).  Electrically, however, I believe all of the
signals except the BCR port output are tied to the original 26-pin region
of the connecor.  So making a version that works with the older Pi form
factor would not be a big effort.

Currently, the only plan is to try to get a solution up on using Pi 2 B.
Based on how much effort that is and how much interest there is, it may
branch out from there.

As far as system requirements ... that is still unknown.  But it would be
relatively minimal resources I'm sure (80x25 color text only requires about
310K of RAM, so I'm sure 256M would be sufficient).

Ken