It isn't at its original domain address, but it lives:
http://www.web8201.net

It's now being hosted at a real web hosting company.  Who wants to be
maintaining servers in your own home these days, anyway?  The main part of
the site is back, full download area, all the technical docs, the Model T
Forums, the World-Wide Model "T" Registry, and more.   The VintageNotebooks
web ring is currently not functional, however, since alt-webring.com went
kaput.   Might try to resurrect that with WebRing.com if I have time
sometime soon.

If the current owner of the www.web8201.com domain name ever shows up, I'd
like to have a conversation...

Anyway, that's all from the Web8201 world for now.

Gary Weber

Web8201 Founder