Yep, I saw that too.  There's nothing helpful from that Whois report,
sadly.  My only hope at this point is the "webmaster" contact info at the
bottom of the one page that is present at Web8201.com.   It shows the email
address "p...@yearthree.com".  I've sent off an email and have been awaiting
a response..