Thanks for putting that back up Gary!
Kurt

    On Tuesday, March 15, 2016 12:36 AM, Gary Weber <g...@gweber.org> wrote:

 It isn't at its original domain address, but it lives:  http://www.web8201.net
It's now being hosted at a real web hosting company.  Who wants to be
maintaining servers in your own home these days, anyway?  The main part of the
site is back, full download area, all the technical docs, the Model T Forums,
the World-Wide Model "T" Registry, and more.   The VintageNotebooks web ring is
currently not functional, however, since alt-webring.com went kaput.   Might
try to resurrect that with WebRing.com if I have time sometime soon.
If the current owner of the www.web8201.com domain name ever shows up, I'd like
to have a conversation...
Anyway, that's all from the Web8201 world for now.
Gary Weber
Web8201 Founder

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 6:18 PM, Gary Weber <g...@gweber.org> wrote:

Greetings to you Ron, and everyone else for the warm welcome back!
So...... What have I missed?  :)
On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 10:57 PM, Ron Wiesen <ronwie...@att.net> wrote:

Hello Gary: You have beengreatly missed – welcome back my friend. Keeper of
thePrimordial Bit (born of the Big Bit Bang), -= Ron Wiesen =- From: M100
[mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] On Behalf Of Gary Weber
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 201606:15
To: M100 Mailing List
Subject: [M100] Greetings fromWeb8201.com Founder Hi all, Yes I'm still out
here, even though I've spent years away from myvintage computing hobby and have
been out of contact from all of you.  I'mHAPPY to see the group is still alive!
 After my server hardware died forthe website I was running, sadly I just
dropped away from it for a while andeven let Web8201.com expire.  After it
expired I registered Web8201.netjust so I'd have a domain available if I ever
got my website back online at ahosting service.  I did see someone picked it up
and put up one of my oldfront pages, so apparently there is interest out there.
 I may end upworking on this soon.    If the new owner of the Web8201.com is
partof this mailing list, please email me. Anyway, I'm curious how this vintage
computing group is doinglately.  NADSbox & REX seems to have breathed new life
into thesebabies, and I'm curious to hear what people are doing with them
lately. I'll have to spend a few weekends reading through the list archive.
Kind regards, Gary WeberWeb8201 Founder, & genuine NEC enthusiast

--
Musician: Someone who puts $5000 worth of gear into a $500 car to drive 100
miles to a $50 gig..