I just looked at my files for the extended 8085. They are all dated April 2012! Has it really been 4 years since I worked on that stuff? Man time sure does fly by.

Anyway, I saw that I also remapped the RSTV opcode since it is basically useless in the M100 ROM, and I also have extended opcodes for LJMP and LCALL (24-bit JMP and CALL).

That project was built around an Actel IGLOO chip (sitting on a board with limited peripherals). I should dust off that project and get it running on my Digilent NEXYS 4 or Zedboard board.

Ken