George,

Are you still making major changes to Test Sweeper? I had a few minutes on my hands this morning and integrated my AsciiPix routines into the latest copy of TSWEEP.DO that I had. See attached photos of it running in VirtualT. I haven't tried this on a real M100 yet, but I think it should work.

If you are interested, I could give you a quick explanation of how I did this. Oh, and the BASIC code detects if ASCPIX is present and defaults back to the original if not.

Ken