Okay, onlist it is.

I'm loading it up on a real M100 right now to test it. If it works, I plan to write a bit of documentation on the routines and release it. It has been over a year since I have worked on this library. As I recal, I had it working on M100/T102 and was working on getting pointer movement to work properly on T200, but otherwise had other things working.

One thing to note. Anyone who loads this up on their M100 and runs it will be exercising RAM within the machine that has never, ever, ever been used before. When AsciiPixels draws the "pointer", before rendering, it grabs the current LCD screen contents below were the cursor will be drawn (16 bytes) and copies it to the unused RAM inside the far right LCD controllers. Each LCD controller can service 50 pixel columns (50 bytes) and 32 pixel rows (4 bytes), so 10 controllers are used for the entire LCD. But since the M100 LCD screen is only 240 pixel cols wide, there are 10 x 4 unused RAM locations in each of the two right-most controllers (80 bytes total) that has never been used in 30+ years. AsciiPixels uses this RAM.

Ken