Not to be too pedantic, but putting .BA and .DO files together might be a
little misleading. A 'real' .BA file can not be successfully transferred using
terminal programs unless you also load something like xmodem etc., and has to
be transferred in the same way as .CO files.

So I would say '...Plain-text .BA and .DO files transfers using Telcom' and
'...using dlplus to transfer .CO and tokenized .BA files'.

In the old Compuserve etc. days when binary transfers over a modem were not
available, it was the custom to rename the plaintext <PRGNAM>.DO to <PRGNAM>.BA
to distinguish it from actual .DO document files; before actually loading them
into the ModelT they would have to be renamed to <PRGNAM>.DO

But a 'real' .BA file such as what you get when you SAVE a program is a
tokenized binary file which can in fact corrupt the file system if you try to
load it as a text file.

So, unless you already know, it's a good idea to inspect a .BA file first to
see if it's plain text or tokenized. If it's plain text it must be loaded into
the ModelT with a .DO extension; if it's tokenized it (and also .CO files) will
have to be transferred using a binary-compatible method such as TEENY, TS-DOS,
XMODEM etc. with a suitable 'server' at the other end.

Again, LaddieAlpha handles the conversion if necessary.

Note that there are several low-cost methods of putting TS-DOS into a ROM,
effectively adding it to the OS.