On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 12:12 PM, Lee Olivares <l...@braains.net> wrote:

> Thanks MIke! Your clarifications are most appreciated!
>
> I assume a tokenized .BA file either wont open at all or be "garbled" when
> opened in notepad or vi whereas a proper plain-text .DO or .BA will be
> readable.

LaddieAlpha doesn't convert the file, but it corrects the extension. So if
it's listed as .BA but it's ASCII, it will appear to the Model 100 as a .DO
extension, which allows a safe transfer.

> several low-cost methods of putting TS-DOS into a ROM
>
> This is reckon is the "next level" once a new user is familiar enough with
> getting files in/out and establishing connectivity to a TPDD "server".
>
> What are the .lst files on the HTERM page? I assume those are assembler
> listings? Turbo Assembler? (total guess here).

They are the .lst output of the free DOS version of Telemark Assembler.
Yes, TASM, but not Turbo Assembler TASM.

Huh... not sure if it's available on the net anymore. There are copies
floating around if you cannot find it.

BTW guys, you should trim the quoted portions of emails you respond to or
you will quickly hit the list's message size limit.

 -- John.