  From: Roger Mullins
  To: Model 100 Discussion
  Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 5:13 PM
  Subject: Re: [M100] Questions regarding Full Null Modem Cables, specif Serial
to USB

  Here are a couple of YouTube videos that I referred to when I was getting my
system set up.  I still had to tweak some things here and there but in general
these guys do a pretty good job of walking the viewer through the process.

  https://youtu.be/WoPxMRZRBzg <- using a PC and a 102

  https://youtu.be/H0xx9cOe97s  <- dlplus and teeny on Linux; I never got teeny
to work properly on my 100 but that's most likely user error and in the
meantime I discovered minicom which did what I needed

  -Roger