You understand correctly Steve.

Map 2 is the same as Map 1 except that it brings in 1KB of Remem at a time which looks like a disk Track to CP/M. I know where my disk read/write routines are and I know where the 1KB block appears, so it's quite safe.

I've tailored the BIOS to suit Remem in this case. CP/M works with 128-byte sectors, so I have 8 sectors per track and 256 tracks per disk, giving 256KB disks. However it's common to block & de-block sectors in the BIOS to suit any hardware requirement.

Philip