On Sun, 9 Jul 2017 16:37:10 +1200
Philip Avery <pav...@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Not to detract from Willard's Small-C efforts, but whose is going to
> be first to get BDS-C (or any C) running on M100 CP/M?

I dunno man. I've done all my CP/M C stuff under C/80. I was *planning*
on converting to BDS-C... But that never actually seemed to
happen. :-( C/80 is a dreadful hack, but it works, and I do like that
it talks to m80... What should have been a brief exercise with
TDL-link turned into a nightmare that's left me suspicious of any
linker except Microsoft's.  Which is a very VERY weird feeling...

Willard
--
Willard Goosey  goo...@sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA