Hi Phil,

> Are you meaning to use CP/M on a real NEC?

Yes, when/if a "REX2" style board could ever be designed for the NEC, or if
I can figure out the design of these SOABAR ROM cartridges for the NEC bus
connect, and adapt for RAM instead.  :)

>  I'm curious as to what sort of CP/M programs you found useful on your
NEC?

I had Nevada BASIC, MODEM, and various CP/M games that might be cool to
revisit.

You know, it's really weird that I've never seen an NEC or M100 with a
PICDisk system come up for sale on eBay.   Makes me wonder just how many of
these were ever sold in the first place.

Gary