This is why I started sharing the TPDD folder in my Dropbox - once I had mComm
on more than one PC I knew I'd be forever trying to figure out which machine I
(or my kids) had put the latest version of a given file on.  Might as well have
them sync to a common repository, which I was initially going to make a share
on my server at home, but Dropbox was far easier and lets me use mComm on my PC
at work, on on a laptop on the go.  For the Android version, it only made sense
to have it use a locally-stored cache of the same Dropbox folder, otherwise I'd
be back to wondering whether the latest backup copy was in Dropbox or on my
phone's mComm folder or on my tablet's mComm folder...

Honestly, I'd probably have the same problem if I had a NADSBox, which I'd
probably have resolved by making *it* the one authoritative source for all my
files, which would then present a problem when things like mComm came along
later.  :)  These are just peculiarities to the way I think and approach
problems, and the way I try to keep myself organized (which is a struggle,
because I'm a very disorganized person by nature).

> As far as UR-II 1.21 not working with Sardine. It will work, but it has
> be installed differently. The Sardine manual goes into detail on this.

Ah, okay, so it's not really that newer UR-II roms support Sardine and older
ones don't, but more that they put a built-in hook in the menu to load/unload
it?  That's not so bad.  I'll have to give the RAM-based version a try.

        jim