Thank you.  My interest is definitely high right now, and I've been browsing
the list archives - sounds like there are still some interesting projects in
the wings.  The wheels are still turning.  :)

My own skills with low-level programming are quite minimal (I understand the
theory, and I took a class on assembly language programming last millennium but
haven't done any since), and I'm okay with a soldering iron but not really up
to the 'here's the plans, build your own REX!' challenge.  At least, not yet.
:)  In any case, I'd love to help out in any way I can, and this is exactly the
sort of thing I'm keen to learn.

        jim