Folks,

There's been lots of interest lately in obtaining REX units. Several
members have now built REXes but we realize that not everybody wants to or
is equipped to build one. My personal feeling is that it would be great to
get these back "in stock" in one form or another. I think the first logical
step would be to see how many people actually want.

Sooo...

I've created a form that people can use to **express interest** in
acquiring a REX.

https://goo.gl/forms/Kr4YgaskVhMCuzxz1

This is basically a list of "how many REX units does the world need". This
is ONLY for the Tandy 100 or 102 REX.

Please note:  This is NOT a pre-order!

Filling out this form does NOT guarantee that you will get a REX. This form
is simply to gauge the number of REX units that it would take to meet
current demand from the community. The email address field is there only to
notify people if/when a board run is actually made, although I'm sure an
announcement will certainly be made on this list if/when a run is actually
made.

This is just a research step. I'm not actively planning a board run, and I
have no idea what they would cost, though I hope it could be done around
the same price point as Club100 was selling. Maybe a number of people could
divide-and-conquer to meet current demand? Maybe we can organize a contract
manufacture run? I don't know.

But, let us know if you want one. I'll share the results (numbers only) on
the list after a while.

-Josh