Sorry, by 'TPDD device' I meant TPDD emulators as well, not just the actual
Tandy drives or NADSBox or whatnot.  I guess I should have said 'some kind of
TPDD-compatible device'.

> The only problem would be if the cpld programming is not the same for
> 100 vs 200. If not, then it would probably not be possible to take a 100
> rex and re-flash it to a 200 rex using only a 200.

It's the same CPLD code.  AFAIK re-flashing a 100 REX with 200 firmware in a
200 ought to work the same way as re-flashing a 4.8 REX to 4.9...

> I have a 200, but I don't remember if Stephen has made the 200 version
> firmware available yet.

Yes, it's available.  (So is the NEC firmware.)

        jim