This does look awesome Stephen so forgive the selfish RTC request - I don't
want to seem like I'm diminishing all the other incredibly amazing / mind
blowing things you are already bringing. I don't know how I've gone this
long without having a REX but I did and I've spent the last two weeks
positively giddy with my new capabilities. I used to have different M100s
for different projects and would grab the appropriate one when I wanted to
do that thing. My (now horribly neglected) satellite tracking project for
example. Because of the size of the Keplerian database and my lack of
ambition to do anything like load stuff from SD card I just kept it all
loaded on one unit. Now I can pop that image on the current M100 I'm
working on, copy it to my phone, sync via dropbox or GoogleDrive and play
with that image on VirtualT then reverse the process to get it back on
physical hardware. It's downright amazing. Everyone needs a REX.

The RTC request is based on the way I utilize my M100s. I'm constantly
doing a total wipe on them for one reason or another but I use Idea! pretty
heavily and rely on a correct date/time. Just always thought it would be
nice if it was always correct since it's something I constantly forget to
set.