Peter,

The current clock in the M100 does just fine usually. Unless it sits for a
long time. My request for another one is just me being lazy. (sort of).

I use my m100 in strange ways and often I have issues where it crashes or
locks up and requires a total system reset.
Most of my activities with it require accurate time. I'm either logging
things, tracking things or just doing notes etc.
With REX it's like a dream to recover from these situations. Granted, more
times than not REX is also the cause..

But right now I reset, load REXMGR, reload the RAM image and it takes
seconds.

Then I have to set the clock by either going into BASIC and setting the 3
variables or attaching one of my external devices
and running a basic program to do it for me.

Not hard mind you but when I do this same thing in VirtualT the time is
always right so maybe I'm spoiled.

Brian