Hey John,

To move RAM images around I"m using REX, creating a backup of the RAM image
and saving it to "disk" or in this case Mcomm or my NADS. I like Mcomm
because the directory it saves everything in on the phone is automatically
backed up (by another application) to dropbox right now. Then I load that
image in VirtualT on the PC.

The times when I need an accurately set clock are not always when I'm
backing things up. Time drift is a constant issue when tracking sats with
the M100 in the middle of a field with radio gear strapped all over you. I
have several external devices that can set the clock for me in times like
this but it requires loading a basic program to do so. Not difficult mind
you but not quite just a power cycle either.

I like Thought in SuperROM but wrote some perl scripts to manipulate Idea!
data files many years ago so am pretty set on using it. Your talking to a
guy who still uses his 34 year old PC so I'm pretty resistant to change.

Brian