----- Original Message -----
From: Mitch Parker
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2017 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: [M100] Any writers still using an M100?

--
He is and does; he's also a co-founder and director of the Vintage Computer
Federation, an umbrella group for the Vintage Computer Forum and the VCF

But as we see more and more these days, journalists can not always be relied
upon to present unbiased or even necessarily accurate information...

He's also opinionated to the point of being rude and insulting. According to
him, folks like Fred are "a bunch of old cranks, one or two of which call
themselves writers and still use a Model 100"
--

--
I think the people on this list who actually own and use one of the M100 class
of computers are much better qualified to comment.

Doesn't change that the m100 does a lot and there may be a few people still
using theirs.
--
"may be"?!? If you follow this list at all then you'd know that there are
indeed quite a few people using theirs and prepared to invest time and/or money

>From my reply to Evan:
"How many modern computers have a full size regular keyboard in a tablet format
with a display that's clearly legible in bright sunlight, instant on, cheap
batteries that last for days and can be replaced in seconds, etc. ?"

>Mitch

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 6:58 PM Fred Whitaker <rr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

The Model 100 keyboard is the quality that has kept me using mine. I do have
other devices but I prefer it for my writing. It is still as usable as it
always has been. With the addition of REX and Quattro it is even more usable
that it was.

Fred Whitaker